Gaston Lachaise -Standing Woman| Free Online Novel

 


I stayed up all night and finally read the forty pages of the story. This is an ordinary conversation that will not bring good or bad. "Nowadays, you cannot write stories that may be good or bad. There is nothing you can do." That's how I told me when I put the manuscript in the envelope. Regardless of whether I have the ability to write a sad or helpful story, it is best not to think about it. To think about it, you can try. When I pulled the wooden blocks and left the house with the envelope, the morning sun stung my eyes. Since the first mail van had not had time to go, I went to the park. Six square meters in the middle of a narrow residential area. It's quiet here, which is why I always include the park in my morning walks. Today, in this small town, even rare green spaces with only ten or more trees have become priceless. I thought: "I should bring bread."

 My favorite dog pillar is next to the park bench. This is the backbone of a compassionate dog, suitable for polyculture, with light brown fur. On the way to the park, there is a dog pillar next to the tobacco shop. White hybrid, semi-tip. It has been a long time since he was in jail, and when a suspicious person came over, he was still barking. Because I use wooden get, they barked at me a week ago. So for a while, I changed some shops where I always bought cigarettes. But now, when I see my face, the dog’s post does not bark. When I came this morning, he had snot and was ready, as if he was about to plunge his four feet into the mud now. 

I only give him bread once, this is his behavior. There is no principle at all. When I arrived at the park, the liquid fertilizer truck had just left. The ground was damp and smelled of chlorine. I saw an old man who often sat on the bench next to the dog pillar and fed a fishing rod that looked like dumplings. Cylinders usually have a big appetite. Maybe soaked in liquid fertilizer. Go through the roots buried deep in the ground and up through the perch, which provides meatballs and the like for the yellow perch. Dog poles usually have a good appetite. Maybe the roots penetrated deep into the soil and left something hopeful through the liquid fertilizer on the legs. 

They will eat almost anything you give them. "Did you bring him something? I slipped today. I forgot to bring my own bread." I told the old man. He looked at me with soft eyes and smiled slightly."Ah, do you like this person too?" Yes, I answered and sat down beside him. "He looks like his dog. The dog pole looked at me with big black eyes, wagging its tail." I have such a dog myself. Did you see the head of his three-year-old dog? Between the dry goods store and the cinema on the coastal road. Is there a dog team like this guy? "Yes, yes." I nodded and added. "Is that yours?" Yes, that's our pet. His name is Khaki. Now it has been fully planted with vegetation. A good tree for dogs.``Yes, it turned out to be a lovely bush. ''I nodded repeatedly. "Now that you mentioned it, he looks a lot like this person. Maybe they are from the same ancestry. "Do you have a dog? The old man asked."Our dog's name is Buff." I shook my head and replied. 

At the age of four, he was sitting at the entrance of the cemetery in the town’s suburban park. Poorly, he died after landing. I often go out and the distance is so far that I can't take her food every day. Maybe they planted it in the wrong place. He died before he became a tree. "So they took it out?"No, luckily, it doesn't matter whether he smells or not, so they left him there and he did it. Now it is the backbone of the bones. I heard that this is a great book for my local elementary school. 

Good scientific material. "That's great. Pat the dog with the pillar above his head. "This guy is here, I want to know what his name was before he became a midstream before the dog."Don't call the dog pole by its original name," I said. "Isn't this a weird pattern? The man took a quick look at me, then replied casually. It became a doghouse. He nodded and scratched his chin on the dog's post.-Not just the old name, but no one can. Give them new names. This is because plants do not have their own names. Of course, I think. He looked at my envelope, which was the attached manuscript.

"I'm sorry," he said. "Are you a writer? I'm a little embarrassed." "Okay. Ordinary little things. "That's it." Looking at me carefully, the man stroked the dog's leg with his head again."I also wrote something. He managed to suppress his smile. "How many years have passed since I stopped writing?" It seems to be a long time ago. I stared at the man's head. Now he said it, it was a face. 

He seems to have seen something before. "I started asking her name, hesitated for a moment, and fell silent. The old man suddenly said: "This world has become very difficult to write. I lowered my eyes and felt ashamed of thinking that I was still writing in this world. "I was suddenly depressed. "It's rough. I'm not criticizing you. I should feel ashamed."No," I said, looking around quickly. "I can't stop writing because I don't have the courage. Stop writing! Well, in the end, this will be a gesture to society. "The old man has been petting the dog's habitat. He spoke a long time later. 

"It hurts to stop writing suddenly. This is important now, and if I continue to boldly write social criticism and writing, it will be even better. He was arrested. Sometimes I think so too. But I'm just an amateur, I don't know poverty, I long for the dream of peace. I want to live a comfortable life. As a person with strong self-esteem, she could not bear to be exposed and mocked in the eyes of the world. So I stopped writing tragic fairy tales. He smiled and shook his head. "No, no, we are not talking about that. You never know where someone is listening. "You're right". I changed the subject. "Do you live nearby?" Do you know a beauty salon on the street? Come in. My name is Uchiyama."He nodded." Come on, no one else is at home except my wife. " I'm very much obliged to you ".

 I told him my own name. I don't remember a writer named Hiyama. He must have written it under a pen name. He had no intention of visiting her house. In this world, even only two or three writers are considered illegal. "It's time for the mail van to arrive. I looked at my watch in pain and stood up. I said, "I'm scared. I better go. "He turned to me with a sad smile and bowed slightly. After I patted my head with a dog pole, I left the park. Standing woman (2)-I walked into the street. 

There were many cars but only a few pedestrians. A scratch pile eight to four inches high was planted on the sidewalk. Sometimes I come across a post that has just been implanted but has not yet become a draft. The new cat pillars stared at my face, meowing or crying, but those cat pillars with limbs planted on the ground were covered with vegetation, their hard green faces and closed eyes shaking their ears from time to time. Branch her body and take out a handful of leaves. The mental state there seems to be completely exhausted? They don't even move their ears. Even if you can still recognize the cat’s face, it’s best to name these scratching posts. perhaps. 

I thought I would do better in the dog column. When their food runs out, they become vicious and even excite people. But why do they have to do this? Turn a cat into a caterpillar? Are there too many stray dogs? Improve nutritional status a little bit? Or maybe to make the city green...There are two slopes near the big hospital on the corner where the street crosses, and there is a human pillar beside these trees. How much longer the pants make his legs. This is a man about thirty-five or thirty-six years old, slightly sagging in height. I walked to him and, as usual, gave him an envelope. 

"Please give us a certification letter, special delivery. The steering wheel nodded lightly and received the message. I took a stamp and a certification letter from his pocket. After paying the postage, I quickly looked around. No one else there. I decided to talk to him. I send him an email every three days but he still had no chance to chat quietly. "What did you do?" I asked softly. The steering wheel looked at me in surprise. 

Then he opened his eyes and looked around, and replied sourly: "It is not a good thing to tell me unnecessary things. I don't have to answer either. "I know, I said. Look at him. eye. "When I didn't want to go, he sighed."I just said the law could work, and he gave it back to my boss. Because the postman's salary is very low." Their chins pointed darkly at the two beams next to him. "These guys are all the same, just to blurt out some complaints about low wage,." I ask

COMMENTS

BLOGGER
Name

Hotels,1,T,1,
ltr
item
NovelBucket- Famous novels to read free online: Gaston Lachaise -Standing Woman| Free Online Novel
Gaston Lachaise -Standing Woman| Free Online Novel
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg4ygw8D40NTLQXSsMo37LdwlAZnyu5FvGo-kpxWGFem1eov1jVNzktyolcAjIBtoPCUufO7E9YFx16nZp6ZuqgRV8vIFwmzVAbbIlUIS1iQh4AQHFJ_3RJ4IGz69rYWYcyzh6zcCgPDSw3/w284-h400/novelbucket.blogspot.com-standing+woman.png
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg4ygw8D40NTLQXSsMo37LdwlAZnyu5FvGo-kpxWGFem1eov1jVNzktyolcAjIBtoPCUufO7E9YFx16nZp6ZuqgRV8vIFwmzVAbbIlUIS1iQh4AQHFJ_3RJ4IGz69rYWYcyzh6zcCgPDSw3/s72-w284-c-h400/novelbucket.blogspot.com-standing+woman.png
NovelBucket- Famous novels to read free online
https://novelbucket.blogspot.com/2021/05/standing-woman.html
https://novelbucket.blogspot.com/
https://novelbucket.blogspot.com/
https://novelbucket.blogspot.com/2021/05/standing-woman.html
true
7688863095343198465
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content